Saturday, November 22, 2008

Introduction















So I thought today would be a good day to start blogging. My neighbor and girlfriend Michelle seems to do this alot and although I have I three kids aged 7, 3 and 2, I figured I have no excuse not to find the time.

So a little about me... As I stated above, I have 3 kids Keaghan is 7, Kaitlynn 3 and Gavin 2. I am married to Tim ( 10 years this July) and we have a puppy Pixar 8 months old.
I work for a relatively large Yellow Pages publisher as the Brand manager. While times are tough for this industry. I have a really fun job.

So I thought I'd start my blog with swim lessons . This is the first time Kaitlynn has taken swim lessons. She is a doing great and I've been so proud of her. Keaghan is also taking them and she is a trooper. She was sick during her first class but hung in there and did awesome. The pictures here are from today (week two) as I thought I had forgotten the camera last week (it was actually in the car).
















No comments: