Saturday, November 29, 2008

Terror in Target

So I am still not clear when I became one of those parents that had kids that got so out of control.

Take today for example. It was a day of non-listening for my two younger kids.

We made the mistake of visiting the toy section in target first. Well by the time we were got to shopping, the little ones were gone.

Kaitlynn was having a meltdown once she learned that she wasn't getting a cookie as she wasn't behaving. Then since Kaitlynn was crying Gavin needed to do some sympathy crying.

It was so bad that at one point Tim told me I was embarassing him because I was trying to get the kids under control. I guess at that point you just leave them.

Well I am glad to say that 5 minutes after they got in the car they were asleep.

Boy was that a fun trip.

No comments: