Saturday, April 4, 2009

LG Tromm

When we first bought our house we bought new side by side washing machine and dryer.


We were so proud of it. Well apparently having three kids, a grandma and two adults using it for almost four years has taken its toll. As we are in the middle of doing our laundry, we get an LE error. An LE error means Overload in motor. The Solution... Close the water tap, unplug the power plug, call for service.
So I call best buy and the girl was super nice (almost to the point that I wanted to scream please stop thanking me!!!). Well she immediately told me that she would have a tech come out. She then puts me on hold for a bit and comes back with her first available appointment - Monday April 6th. Uh hello today is Saturday.
I now have to determine based off of what is in my dryer that is still going if I have to go our friends/neighbor Mark and Michelle's house to do my laundry for my trip. Oh and did I mention that we are having some sort of ice type storm. Always a fun time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What trip? If you need me to help you catch up on laundry, feel free to drop some off over here as well. I'd be happy to do a few loads for you!

Banaitis 5 said...

Ugh. I have to go to Morrisville NC for three days for work. Thanks for the offer, everything I needed actually made it through the machine before it died.