Sunday, April 5, 2009

A rough day

Saturday was a stay inside type of day. We did some housecleaning and the kids played pretty hard. For some reason Gavin decided not to take a nap (I'm sure most of you can see where this is going) and right around 4 he had a major meltdown. All over picking up a pair of goggles he threw.

After quite a while in his room (yes it became a power struggle between he and I and I know I shouldn't engage in that), I decided he was not coming down to eat dinner. Well of course then I felt guilty and went up and got him. between the hard playing and the emotional draining of being in time out. He did the following...






Well he was snoring so loud that we decided it was time to bring him upstair, but alas, he still has food in his mouth. So as not to let him choke on the food, Tim pinched his nose until he swallowed. All the while still sleeping. I glad to say that he slept in until about 7:30 this morning.

No comments: