Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fun Times at Best Buy

After Swim lessons last Saturday we decided to go to best buy. We were looking for Outdoor Challenge for the Wii (which is another story). Well we couldn't find that but they had Wii drums for Guitar hero sitting out.



You'll notice a couple of things on the video above. 1) Kaitlynn told Gavin it was time to go so he would get off the drum set. Once he put the sticks down see how she grabbed them and starting playing and 2) See how it took my "musician" husband all of about 3 seconds to take over Keaghan's drumming.


I discovered although I wasn't really surprised that I have a very musical family. As my immediate family knows, I have quite the singing voice. I'm often asked to stop because their jealous. If I weren't so old, I'd be trying out for American Idol. Don't believe me listen to my hyena laugh at the beginning of the spot below (boo-hoo, I was not able to upload that video as it was too long but I put another not quite as funny one in).


No comments: