Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What happens in Vegas.....

Tim and I had the opportunity to go to Las Vegas this past Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. The kids stayed at Mia's house so we had 2 footloose and fancy free days. Well I now know where the phrase what happens in vegas stays in vegas... While we didn't win anything (alas we lost all we brought) we had a phenomenal time.




April and Michelle

Michelle and Marc
Mark and April











Michelle and April

A-Town
April and Tim









Terry and Rebecca









I think we single handedly paid the rent of the bartender at Fat Tuesday's (Tim is opening one up in our basement)and the dealers at the Craps table. We rode the roller coasters at New York New York and Circus Circus, did goofy stuff on kids rides, humiliated ourselves with Sponge Bob and basically laughed our butts off. I am going to put some of the tamer pictures below. I can't wait until our next trip (although my liver may beg to differ).

I think this is where we started getting sloppy











Roller Coaster faces

Having fun












Nice Shades



For Gavin
Volcanic eruption












Tim and Mark










We were fortunate to go with some great people. Our friends Mark and Michelle joined us on Tim's inaugural trip. Also Tim's co-worker Terry and his wife Rebecca.








At the end of our trip I think Michelle summed it up the best...


Ahhh!!!!!











No comments: